ok now i lost my shoe

raggie33

*the raggedier*
how can i lose a shoe?i mean im a neat person i always take it off when i enter house but it isnt there i have no pets to take it i cant find it anywheres i cant even go get a new shoe cause well i have no shoe to go to store.now i know it will show up unless someone stole it but masn im mad about this its kinda freaking me out lol only me i can lose anything

Topper

Flashaholic*
Was it the left shoe? I got a left shoe I can't find a right shoe. What size is it?
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok i found it lol it was out my back door whcih is a upstaires door with no axcess to it unless ya are in my room so somehow i have one shoe at 2 difennt doors

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Does this explain why I often see ONE shoe alongside the highway? I've always wondered about that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i always lose stuff but not like this yesterday i lost like 10 things but i found em i think im tired or something

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Raggie, you crack me up/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
I've spent minutes looking for things only to discover I've been holding it in my hand the whole time./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Ledean

Enlightened
Now I know why some people sleep with their shoes on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened
"I lost my shoe" is the name of my bowling team...but we manage to keep track of our shoes. Fester, i've done the same thing, including looking for my sun glasses when they're on top of my head.

MSI

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
i cant even go get a new shoe cause well i have no shoe to go to store.

[/ QUOTE ]

You only got one pair of shoes, how is that possible?

As a freakish coincidence, the song I'm listening to right now they sang "I want you to get out now", but the voice was a little bit distorted so it sounded more like "I want shoe to get out now".

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i only have one pair of feet so only need one pair shoes. o btw at one point i was wondering if someone broke in and took my shoe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif i still have no idea how i did that

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
o btw at one point i was wondering if someone broke in and took my shoe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif i still have no idea how i did that

[/ QUOTE ]

If somebody stole one shoe I think they'd be easy to spot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
Hi Raggie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif I hear ya man. Happens to me too. The latest research in quantum physics indicates this type of thing may be due to a "rogue gravity wave" that causes an object to rotate 90 degrees from everywhere and return elsewhere. Socks are especially prone to this. At least this is what my friend the physicist tells me. Then again, his sense of humor is as warped as mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can ditto what unclefester said. I, too, have looked all over for things that were in my hand....many times!

Once, when I was a kid, walking through a muddy dirt field in the rain, I stepped in a really soft spot and sunk about a foot into the mud and lost my shoe, only to find it a couple of years later when bull dozers came to turn the field into a street and dug it up. (my lost shoe story)

Latest posts