Cheap 2 D Mag, any leads?

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for some cheap LED mod hosts. The best prices I've seen run about $16-$17 for the 2D cell, not including shipping. I'd like to get a variety of colors as well. These will be gifts for friends so variation will be good.

TIA,
-LT

NelsonFlashlites

Enlightened
I got a few at Wal-Mart for US$12.88 They had some on clearance. (I don't know why...Is Maglite phasing out certain colors?)

The_virus

Enlightened
I just found out about this store from a post here on CPF, the owner(s) posted a brief intro post in Dealer's Corner.

Light The Darkness

In their post which (I hope) you can see here, they also mention a CPF special. No handling fees if you mention you're a CPF member, or that you found them on CPF. They seem to be getting good feedback, and they have three colours of Mags in stock right now. They also mentioned that they will order some of the colours by request since not all are in demand and they have to order batches. E-mail them for the official info, but their prices seem good and they also offer ingraving on all their lights, so you could get gift ingraving on the lights too!