• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2 Aleph II <Single CR123> Slate Gray <SOLD>

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale: Aleph II light Dark Gray (Slate) Built by Chop

(1) TX1J NG 400 15 ohm? standard tail cap (uncertain on actual value) <font color="red">Sold</font>

(1) TX1J NG 100 15ohm standard tail cap (that's 100 not 1000) I had it built for a long burn light. <font color="red">SOLD</font>

Both lights were carried for a short time in a pocket by themselves and are in excellent condition. The NG do have a tendency to flicker while turning them on or off with the 2 stage tail cap. I used an SF E series lockout tail cap (not included) when I carried them which did not flicker at all.

PayPal
<font color="red"> $150.00 each shipped </font>

dsc00797r0nu.jpg

dsc00799r4xq.jpg

dsc00802r5jo.jpg

dsc00804r1pv.jpg

PM or Email with questions

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: (2) Aleph II <Single CR123> Slate Gray

Unforgiven, if you decide to part these out I would be interested in a body and tailcap. Thanks

-Mike

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast

B@rt, The NG 100 is brighter than my minimag and should have a regulated runtime of just over 10 hours.

Xrunner, PM on the way

Panzergrennie

Newly Enlightened

I would also be intersted in one Body and Tailcap.
Just if you decide to sell the lights in Parts.

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast

Panzergrennie,
Thanks for the offer, but I would like to keep them together for now. You will be the first to know if that changes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

alauda

Enlightened

NG 100 - Arrived on Friday (3 days ago). I have to say this is one of my favorite lights.

On full it is bright enough to walk around with and on low it is easily bright enough to read a map by.

Just to make you jealous, my e1e battery went on to power a KL1, which is now running the NG 100 on low and just will not die !!!

Have you any idea what mA is on the low setting?

Why did you have it built?

Last one..

Can it run on 2x123's for an unprecidented 16hrs

Many Many thanks

Tony

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad it arrived safely and that you are happy with it. I know it draws 111mA on high and it has a 15 ohm resitor in the switch, but I can't tell you what the actual draw is on low.

I actually had it built for a long burn emergency light then decided to move on to other projects.

I was under the impression that 2 123 batteries was too much for the LE, but I see that may not be the case?

:)