Buying Medications Online?

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, before there are any wisecracks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, let me explain. My wife suffered a severe injury awhile back and we do not have any prescription drug coverage. I'm sick of paying sky high prices for her medication. She occasionally needs Vicodin for pain and Ambien to help her sleep.

I get tons of spam for medications but I'm afraid to trust any of them. Does anyone here have any experience and purchased any medications online and are there any reputable sites that offer Vicodin and Ambien for less than these robber pharmacies charge here in Calif.?

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Contact the drug manufacturer directly. Most have programs that will provide their products to you at a discount and some even for free if you qualify financially.

As far as buying them here in the USA - no one can come close to the prices at Costco Pharmacies - well worth the cost of membership if you're not already a member.

Don't forget to check on generics or substitutes. Last year I was given a script that when I priced it, was $500.00. Not a typo - and I called around to price it thinking that it was a mistake. A similar drug had just gone generic that I got from Costco for $20-30.

Another alternative is to find an understanding doctor's office that can supply you with samples.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Checked into those sites and Bob's link is only for Illinois and some surrounding states. The other is by membership which I find most of them are. You have to pay monthly fees. Thanks though.

Kite,
Thanks.