• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Desert Camo Aleph 1 & Chrome Aleph 2

Catman10

Enlightened
For sale are the following. I would absolutely not be selling these lights unless I had to. The price includes regular airmail shipping to USA and Canada. I will ship internationally or add insurance at only the additional cost to me. I accept paypal or Money order, but please add %3 if paying by paypal. Thanks for looking.

1. Desert Camo Aleph 1, 1x123, with SFT and 15 ohm tailcap. Your choice of T-bin NG500, NG750 or NG1000. This is The first one on the left in the picture. Pristine functional and cosmetic condition.
$219 SOLD

2. Chrome Aleph 2. Your choice of T-bin NG500 or NG750. 15 ohm McE2S. Original Thread This is the third one from the left in the picture. Also in pristine functional and cosmetic condition.
$230
lightsa5oi.jpg

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Catman10

Enlightened
Hi ChocolateLab33,
Sounds good. PM me and we'll get the details straightened out.
Beamhead, I will post the specific information about the LEs when I get home from work tonight.

Catman10

Enlightened
Hi All,
The light engines are NG750 TWOK, NG1000 TXOJ and NG500 TXOJ.
I haven't heard anything from ChocolateLab33 yet, but will give her some more time to get in touch. MSaxatilus
I'll PM you tomorrow if it's still available. Thanks for looking.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank Catman. Just one thing; I can no longer access CPF at work. If you need to get ahold of me quickly, send me an email to the address in my profile. I should be able to respond alot quicker there during work hours.

Thanks again.

...and Sigman that is a heck of a light! I hope Chocolate passes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
MSaxatilus,

Thank you very much. I've been wanting an Aleph for a while now. Never thought I would get a camo one. I will baby this light. I baby all of my lights, even my EDC's.

Lisa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lisa,

Well if by the off chance you don't like it, you know it will have a good home with me?!?!?

Enjoy your new light, the Alephs are a great system.

MSax

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Catman10,

I will take #2. pm sent for inquiry about the light engine details. :)