Any US Simpsons fans want to help out a UK fan?

Face

Enlightened
Hi,

I just had the Simpsons Season 6 DVD boxset shipped to the UK. Season 6 comes in a crappy Homer Simpson head, made out of the cheapest possible plastic you can imagine. It's truly awful.

HOWEVER... There is some good news. Fox are offering an alternative-type packaging which matches the other 5 seasons that they have released so far.

HOWEVER, there is also some bad news... Fox will only send the new packaging to US residents.

SOOOOOOO..... what I was hoping is that some kind CPF'er could help me out by calling Fox's Replacement Packaging phone number and having the packaging shipped to them and then forward it on to me.

Obviously, I wouldn't expect anyone to be out-of-pocket for this HUGEST favour, so I'd be more than happy to PayPal some $$$'s to cover the cost and your time.

So, if anyone is interested, let me know and we'll work something out.

Ever-so-many-thanks,

Face

KingSmono

Enlightened
Do they just send the replacement to anyone who asks for it? If you give me the phone number, I wouldn't mind calling them and having it shipped to me... and I'll forward it to you at cost. Let me know!

-Allen

Face

Enlightened
Saaby - Thanks for the link, but it looks like I'm just a little too late. He seems to be sorted.

KingSmono - I'm not quite sure what the deal is. There's just a little flyer in the packaging that says to call 1-888-223-2369. I don't know if you have to send in proof of purchase or anything. But I have read somewhere that they do charge $2.95, which obviously I would PayPal to you. Sorry to be so vague, but the flyer is all I have to go on, and that doesn't really have any info on it other than the phone number. But if you can help, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again,

Face

Saaby

Flashaholic
Happens :p

If Kingsumo isn't up to it, I can take care of it for you.

Face

Enlightened
Thanks for the offer Saaby, I appreciate it.

I see you are also a Mac user - nice one!

Thanks again,

Face

KingSmono

Enlightened
Saaby, it's all yours... I'd really like to help, but I've got a lot on my plate right now. Since someone else stepped up to bat, I'll pass the torch. Good luck Face!

-Allen

Face

Enlightened
Thanks KingSmono - good luck with your apartment issues :)

Cheers,

Face