problem with my HDS EDC

breu

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I have a Basic 60 and have had it for a few months now and it has worked great. Yesterday however, The switch started acting up. I can push it in until it clicks but nothing happens, I must push it in very hard after that to get it to function. This makes it almost impossible to access the lower levels of light and when pressing it in for the highest level it sometimes shuts off. Before it worked perfectly and as soon as it "clicked" the light would work. Anyone have this problem?
Regards
Brent

breu

Newly Enlightened
Well Henry emailed me back within a few hours and said he would send me a new battery pack! That's great! Hope it gets here soon!
Brey

sbebenelli

Enlightened
I had to have mine replaced also. When I got my light the button was hard to push from the start. It worked OK just stiff. The problem I had was I didn't have another EDC to compare it to so I didn't know if mine had a problem or not. I finally contacted Henry and he send me another one and it was the difference between night and day. It has completely changed the way I feel about this light. Hopefully this was just a batch of switches and won't be a problem again.

goldenlight

Enlightened
Henry stands behind his lights 100% with the best service humanly possible.

Nuff said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif