Yoewwww, that is pretty bright.

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
Just tested my Surefire 9P with the P91 lamp I got today. It reminds me of a searchlight in a movie or something. Wow, must get Pilas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woah... that has to be extremely bright @$$, 200 lumens. Congrats on your P91.. I might get a 9P for a general use torch in future, but still reeling from the $$ spent on my Z2.

How's the 20 mins unregulated runtime? Does it get noticeably dimmer at around 10-15 mins?

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
LEDcandle said:
Woah... that has to be extremely bright @$$, 200 lumens. Congrats on your P91.. I might get a 9P for a general use torch in future, but still reeling from the $$ spent on my Z2.

How's the 20 mins unregulated runtime? Does it get noticeably dimmer at around 10-15 mins?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt keep it on that long. It was about midnight and I live in a bedroom community outside of NYC. The houses are pretty close together. I was afraid someone would call the police /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Im going to Japan on Sunday I may see how it does in a small town there and then in Tokyo. Talk about urban washout, that place makes Manhattan look rural. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you don't mind the length of a 4-cell, you can add an A19 1-cell extender (about $20) and use two 168S cells for longer runtime than two 150S cells.

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Paul_in_Maryland said:
If you don't mind the length of a 4-cell, you can add an A19 1-cell extender (about $20) and use two 168S cells for longer runtime than two 150S cells.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I think 3 cell is about as big as I want to carry in a briefcase/backpack but what would my options for bodies and lamps be with a single 168S cell? Is that a good way to go for a smaller light? Thanks.