• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: AA Minimag Extension

greenLED

Flashaholic
You mean to turn it into 4AA, or 3AA?
I remember seeing one on eBay a looooooooooooong time ago. I asked Maglite about them once, and they said they never made them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif third-party?

Last edited:

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm willing to turn this into either a 3AA, 4AA or even combined 5AA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I just gotta see if any are available anywhere and how much they go for.

Thanks, but I'm not really interested in the 3AA Brinkman.

I specifically want an extension for the minimag, because I have a 2AA tube that works with Surefire E-series heads and a kroll. I figure the minimag extension would fit where the kroll goes and I can get more power. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I could also add runtime to an Opalec. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nightshade

Enlightened
No prob. : /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NelsonFlashlites

Enlightened
I'm sure that there are machinists here who could turn you whatever you want for a good price. Give me a month or two and I will have learned how to make it myself.