source for 1x123 add on for sf e series?

jrblack

Newly Enlightened
does anyone know of a 1x123 add on for the surefire e series
i want to change an l4 body 2x123 to a 3x123

jrblack

Newly Enlightened
hey thats' great !! i was hoping to find an add on for the l4 body i already have. i was not planning on running the l4 head though the plan was l4body-e2c-c2 bezel-3watt drop in led. i will definitley consider that usb body though .

nightshade

Enlightened
It's fun to use, especially since many of SF heads will run off of Pila or even NIMH batteries, it accepts McGizmo's two stage switches and SF switches as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a UBH and it is a nice set-up (considering all the available battery options.) I currently don't have a head for mine yet (plan on E2C and SF turbo head with MN16 but it can be set-up in a variety of ways as said above.

I think someone on this forum made a cell extender for the E series lights (think Dspeck?) at one time or another. But I recommend the UBH, more options /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nightshade

Enlightened
My brother looks at the UBH kit and says " approved by Burt Gummer.." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif