Surefire U2 holster needed

pelks

Newly Enlightened
I'm a newbie to collecting lights and have recently bought a Surefire 6P and U2 Ultra. Love the U2 because of the dimming feature and the nice spill beam, but I cant seem to find a holster for the U2. Will a 9P Surefire holster fit? I might have to get one made up which will cost!!
Can anyone help?

Pwdrkeg

Enlightened
Welcome to the CandlePower Forum ...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Most of the time I use the clip on the U2 to secure
the light, sometimes with a lanyard, just to be safe.
If I use a holster, I have the Ripoff heavy denier
pac cloth type with a clip ( # CO181 - 14.95 US ).
Ripoff also has the same size with a regular belt
loop ( # BL181 - $10.95 US ) at BrightGuy.com.
Surefire also has also has 3 nylon type holsters,
the V20, V21, and the V25.

Good Luck with your U2, its a great light ! .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

This flashlight stuff is intoxicating .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

socom45

Newly Enlightened
just to say that being a collector, I too need a holster. I have been waiting for one, but wanted one from soe gear or something like that and there doesn't seem to be any. I want to carry mine bezel up so am considering getting a custom hoster made. If you talk to Mitch Rosen of Mitch Rosen Gunleather, he might have a suggestion. The only catch is if you have one made custom it will cost you, but I know Mitch's work and have had products from him before and am really impressed with the quality. However, quality does come at a price...but if you are like me and plan to have the thing for a long time, then you can't beat it. Also bear in mind that this would be a total custom job that hasn't been done before. It's something I'm seriously considering having done when I can.