This Thread Scares Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper

Enlightened
This Thread Scares Me

[ QUOTE ]
celler said:
As a retired LEO, I can tell you that this thread is filled with some REALLY REALLY BAD IDEAS.
I had no idea that there were so many armchair vigilantes out there. I suggest testosterone reduction therapy and refocusing on the sole purpose for being on the road -- arriving at your destination alive. Leave law enforcement to the professionals.
Be safe.
Craig.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said, Craig. But It looks like we are in the minority, here.

"Course, what can you expect from a bunch of (allegedly) grown men that like to play with flashlights, for heaven's sake? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Somebody once told me; "Dead men can't press trifles!" I try to keep that in mind.

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: This Thread Scares Me

I guess there are some people in this world who want to solve problems like this themselves

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess there are some people in this world who want to solve problems like this themselves.

I do not need or want a leo to solve every single problem
like this
but it is true most of the time leo's are the very best answer to the situation.

leo's are absolutly nessary in society but are no better adjusted than any other group of semi proffessionals.

and it scares me that they all cary a gun on their hip just like a cowboy from the wild west.

I have 2 close friends who are cops they know my attitude towards their proffession - I would not want their jobs

Empath

Flashaholic

Thread saboteurs' replies removed from original thread, and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.