Problem with buying SF light.

lerch

Newly Enlightened
Well, Like many of you said I could not stop at buying just two SF lights. I argued with you but I'm here to say that your right. I'll be buying more. Ya know why? Because stupid me had to braggin' about how awesome my light is to my dad. He now wants an A2 for Christmas. Thanks for proving me wrong. I'm now a budding flashaholic thanks to you all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

ob1

Newly Enlightened
have someone you trust hide your money!

FLASHLIGHTMAN

Newly Enlightened
I hate to say it, "BUT I TOLD YOU SO" LOL

I knew if you were bitten by the flashlight bug you couldn't stop buying lights that easy!

Looks like I'll be seeing you on B/S/T soon.
A lot of great deals out there. OOPS, maybe I should have kept that to myself. Now there will be another one to beat to the deals.

Dave

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now you are truly a flashaholic because you've already said the 'famous last words' of a newbie.. and that was the end of the newbie.

You have passed the initiation rite. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Now go burn your credit cards and cancel your Paypal account QUICK before you end up with something like

sfcollection.jpg

But of course when you do we want to see pics of your collection, ok? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You also need to realize that you won't ONLY be buying Surefire lights once you discover how many wonderful lights there are out there.. I love my SFs, all of them, but there are just so many good ones that can't be ignored. SF just has more of the good ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AESOP

Newly Enlightened
Lerch,

I hate to be the one to tell you this, however, you are not a budding flashaholic. You are truly in full bloom. What did you buy last week, SF A2, SF U2, AND A M6 wasn't it?

Michael

lerch

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
AESOP said:
Lerch,

I hate to be the one to tell you this, however, you are not a budding flashaholic. You are truly in full bloom. What did you buy last week, SF A2, SF U2, AND A M6 wasn't it?

Michael

[/ QUOTE ]
No M6 for me yet.... That was another guy. I bought the A2 and U2 within a ffive day period. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Quick, send all your lights to me to uh, er....hold for you, yeah - that's it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gee, I've tried to offer my "help" to others in the past - but can never get anyone to accept it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
AESOP said:
Lerch,

Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

That was me, but it was over 3 weeks. I bought an A2, then about a week later bought an M3, then last week I bought an U2 and M6 in the same day!! Still don't regret it, love em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Oh I also ordered an HDS U60 XR GT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-PSM

lerch

Newly Enlightened
A new plan!

I scrapped my old idea of not reading about flashlighs thus keeping me from buying more. Heres my new plan. In MY head it makes sence. Heres my plan, let me know what you think of it.
THE PLAN:
From this day forward I will not buy another light until I have received the one that is currently in the mail waiting to be delievered to my house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
That's a pretty darn smart plan if I do say so myself.
Lerch

AESOP

Newly Enlightened
Re: A new plan!

Sorry for getting you guy's mixed up.
What is it about SF's. I find myself going to their website and trying to talk myself out of getting an U2 AND 9AN.

BUT THEY KEEP CALLING ME. " MIIIIKE, GEEEET UUUUS. GET US ALL".

I will try to use your plan Lerch. I have a L1P on order with 4SEVENS that probably won't be sent till next month..

Michael

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's my plan: buy them all! Sooner or later, it'll have to come to a stop somewhere, somehow, right?

Or at least I like to think so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast

Why stop with just SureFire? There are a lot of nice MagLites and HID lights as well as many other nifty custom mods. Hey its only money and you can't take it with you.
KOWCW-CopyofMycollection1.jpg

You can always get a second job...