FS: $343.00 Hospital Bill for LifeNRA

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
This is a unique opportunity to become a partial owner of a hospital bill that is currently owned by our fellow CPF'er LifeNRA. You may never have another chance to become a co-owner of someone else's bill, so I think it's a good idea to jump at this opportunity while it's still available.

All joking aside, THIS POST touched something in my heart. It doesn't happen all that often, but when it does, I like to do my best to help. I hope that I don't embarrass Mr/Mrs LifeNRA by posting this. Moderators, this thread could have probably been put somewhere else, but I thought it would get the most exposure here. Please take that into consideration. Besides, this is a "for-sale", although a somewhat of a stretch I know.

I certainly want in on some of this action, so I'll start the list. Oh, by the way, although hospital bills are in excess of this amount, we'll try to take care of this one 1st. If for some reason we can go over (hint, hint, hint), we'll use that for the other $2500 worth of bills.

Please post if you want in on this fabulous deal and let me know for how much and I'll maintain the master list. We'll figure out how to get the funds to Mrs. LifeNRA, since if Mr. LifeNRA is like the rest of us, he'll try to buy a damn light or something stupid like that.

1. this_is_nascar for $25.00
2. cy for $25.00
3. x33 for $25.00
4. Silviron for $43.00
5. AESOP for $25.00
6. jeffb for $25.00
7. pradeep1 for $50.00
8. Vifam for $25.00
9. LitFuse for $25.00
10. Darell for $25.00
11. kubolaw for $25.00
12. NewBie for $18.76
13. tvodrd for $50.00
14. Beamhead for $200.00
15. Topper for $20.00
16. McGizmo
17. rick258
18. loalight
19. stringj
20. Turd_Ferguson
21. Outrider
22. 4sevens
23. nekomane
24. raggie
25. PhotonWrangler
26. oldgrandpajack
27. desmondpun
28. Grox
29. UncleFester
30. Wolfen
31. DieselDave
32. Amorphous
33. rp42995
34. marcspar
35. Sasha
36. Icebreak
37. Wutda
38. KevinL
39. Sway
40. diggdug13
41. Trashman
42. flashlight
43. Sigman
44. Phreeq
45. x-ray
46. xpitxbullx

Edit: Please PayPal your contributions to [email protected] directly. I will assume you want to be added to the list, unless you specifically say otherwise.

Edit: I'd feel like crap if I missed your name and didn't add it to the list, so please PM me if you made a donation and don't see your name added.

Like I mentioned earlier, I would have been more organized if I had thought this thru a bit more, but I can't fix that now. I read the original post from LifeNRA, it touched me, it broke my heart and some of his challenges actually hit-home for me. All I could think of is that these bills are the last think he and the misses should have to worry about. Thanks again to everyone.

cy

Flashaholic
2. CY for $25

let me know what PP account to sent to

thanks,

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, as it happens, I have precisely $43.00 in PayPal, so I have the middle two digits of the one bill covered exactly....

But I think this is in the wrong place, and not sure if it might need to be set up a little differently.

Hopefully an Admin will weigh in on this soon.... I have let them know about it.

Darell

Flashaholic
I think this thing will actually get more exposure in the CAFE than here. Plus I can't conceive of a reason to have it here! So, after this post, I'll move it, while leaving a pointer here.

I'm not sure how we'll end up officially handling this, but I do thank you for starting this, Ray!

Put me down for $25.

We'll get you there, Life!

X33

Enlightened
Please, someone PM me with the proper PayPal address.
Thanks.

kubolaw

Enlightened
Wow, I just found out that I don't actually owe $1663.20 to the hospital (billing mistake on their part), so put me down for $25 also.

Take care LifeNRA and thanks for being the organizer t_i_n.

John

*Retired*
Put me down for $18.76 USD

Jarhead/NewBie

TIN, ya wanna PM me as to where to send it?

PayPal sent:
"You have sent cash! An email has been sent to the recipient."

Hope everything works out for you and your family.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
X33 said:
Please, someone PM me with the proper PayPal address.
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've always used the e-mail addy in his profile.

Peter

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Please hold-off on sending me any funds. I'm hoping that LifeNRA has a PP address that everyone can just send the contributions to. I'd hate to see PP get anymore money from us than they do already, by you sending it to me, then me sending to him. Sorry about not being better coordinated on this. It was an "act now" think about the details later act on my part. I should have spent some time to better think this thru all the way.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Guys I wish I could put into words the way I am feeling right now, but I just cant. I really do not know what to say. I really just needed to blow of some steam this morning and now you all go and do this for me. I just wish I could tell you exactly how much this means to my family. THANK YOU , THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I will never forget this community or any of you. You guys are like family to me and I love you all.
Jeff

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting for some sort of official public announcement of where to PayPal the money. No point in having PayPal getting extra fees transferring it back and forth between accounts if it goes to the wrong place.

Ideally, if lifeNRA has his own personal PayPal account, and you all use non-Credit Card funds, we can send it to him and have the least amount of PP fees taken out of it.

JMHO

DOH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif T_i_N posted the same thing as I was typing this!

Day Late and a dollar short again am I.