Interesting note? About SL JR LUX.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
For the second time I picked up my SL JR Lux, hit the switch and got just a flicker.

The batteries that were in it are 2500 Energizer NimH, and they tested at .54 and .87

Now I don't use this light very often. It sits on my nightstand with a Minim*g with Nite Ize and a Craftsman 2AA with a 5mm and Lith AAs. And it didn't sit for more than a couple weeks tops since I put these batteries in.

I almost believe there is some sort of short or something in the light itself...

Anyone else got any data?

RIP

Newly Enlightened
I dont think 1.4 Volts will light it up. NimH's discharg even without using them. I think a couple of weeks is too long.

2dim

Enlightened
Returned mine when switch sometimes failed to work, or needed several tries. Was using NiMH without any problems. Store gave me another complete one, after they phoned Streamlight. Apparently there have been some updates, so suggest you call customer service for advice. Looks like new Fenix L1P single AA is smaller and a little brighter, but without my favorite feature--momentary on clickie. See 4sevens' group buy, or LITEmania for purchase.