PoliceScannerMan's newbie light collection w/ pic.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
PoliceScannerMan\'s newbie light collection w/ pic.

Been here under a month, look at what you monsters have turned me into /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, also have an U60 XR GT on the way if it ever gets in stock!!

BTW the light on the right is a Coast led lenser V2 3 AAA Mossy Oak Break up.

Missing are two lights that are in my boat, 2 Inova X5's, one white and one red.

And of course what would this pic be without my beloved scanners!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Let me know whatcha think....

-PSM

scrappy

Enlightened
Re: PoliceScannerMan\'s newbie light collection w/ pic.

Another scanner maniac I love it. I have an icom Ic-r3 (actually I just sold that one), an AOR 8200 mkIII, and an ALinco dx-2000. I love listening to those radios. I think th r-20 is next.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Everything I listen to is trunked, I listen to a few conventional freqs, thats why I have the Pro43 and PRO2006. They are both full coverage but dont tell anyone.

I dont listen to the cell band because I dont want to hear "Grab some milk on your way home." type stuff.

Also the one on the left behind the M6, that is the new Uniden BCD 396T. I would look into that one scrappy.

It is by far the most advanced scanner ever made.

scrappy

Enlightened

Yeah, the cell band is a joke as far as I'm concerned, the AOR is full, (imported from canada). I may try the BCD 396T, i just saw that one in monitoring times. Thanks for the tip. Have fun with the flashlights.

Rich

greenLED

Flashaholic
Re: PoliceScannerMan\'s newbie light collection w/

You are one sick individual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Aren't you glad you found us? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

StevieRay

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
PoliceScannerMan said:
Everything I listen to is trunked, I listen to a few conventional freqs, thats why I have the Pro43 and PRO2006. They are both full coverage but dont tell anyone.

I dont listen to the cell band because I dont want to hear "Grab some milk on your way home." type stuff.

Also the one on the left behind the M6, that is the new Uniden BCD 396T. I would look into that one scrappy.

It is by far the most advanced scanner ever made.

[/ QUOTE ]

PSM,

Do you know if the BCD 396T will work on the Memphis and Shelby County digital system. I am a little confused over what they have here.

Steve

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Well I know who to ask those scanner questions to now for sure!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: Tennessee Scanning.

Well my friend, I always use this awesome site for all my communication needs, excellent forums. That link is to the Tenn. page. I did look into your area under the database section. It seems they under some changes going digital, I am impressed on how you knew that. It seems vice, drugs, and a few other units will be encrypted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
However the rest of the system Including EMS is wide open for your ears to hear!!!

Anybody don't hesitate if you have questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Take care,
PSM

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Oh, but to answer your original question, yes the BCD396T will scan that system, However it can not scan the encrypted channel's. If you are interested I encourage you to look around on that site to do research.

attowatt

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
PoliceScannerMan said:
Well my friend, I always use <a href="www.radioreference.com" target="_blank">this awesome site</a> for all my communication needs, excellent forums. That link is to the Tenn. page. I did look into your area under the database section. It seems they under some changes going digital, I am impressed on how you knew that. It seems vice, drugs, and a few other units will be encrypted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
However the rest of the system Including EMS is wide open for your ears to hear!!!

Anybody don't hesitate if you have questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Take care,
PSM

[/ QUOTE ]

When I click on your posted site it says its been moved"apache server" and directs me to cpf main page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif