• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Lux-III 2D Mag Modded Light **WITHDRAWN**

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
FS: Lux-III 2D Mag Modded Light **SOLD**

This was built for me in January of this year. In total, I bet it doesn't have more than an hour or so runtime. It's still on its 1st set of cells, however I'm not including the 8xAA cells with the sale. This is a Lux-III TWOJ modded 2D black Maglite. It's powered by FiveMega's 8AA-2D adapter (included). The light also has a UCL lens installed. The TWOJ is driven by georges80 stepdown converter @ 1000 mA. I paid $120.00 for this light and it's worth every penny. This light will run forever with the 8xAA cells. It's a nice alternative to the various CR123 cell modded lighs on the market.

I'll pay for USPS 1st Class Mail Shipping within the continental US. International buyers, please add $5.00 for S/H. I am not responsible for loss or damages. An "I'll take it" posted here will take priority. PM me with any questions.

Asking $83.00, PayPal only please.

Last edited:

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Lux-III 2D Mag Modded Light (Black Host)

TIN, can you provide a runtime plot for this one?
It should go pretty fast as soon as people know what this little hotrod can do with cheap, "regular" octane AA's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,

Hey guys, this is a REALLY good light. I built one of these using a LUX 5 and I get about an hour and a half IN FULL REGULATION. With the LUX 3 you'll get quite a bit more runtime. Also note the LUx is being run at 1 AMP. Killer bright!

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

does the light have the nFlex driver and is the switch modded so that you can control the 8 levels of brightness?

-awr

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
this_is_nascar said:
This was built for me in January of this year. In total, I bet it doesn't have more than an hour or so runtime. It's still on its 1st set of cells, however I'm not including the 8xAA cells with the sale. This is a Lux-III TWOJ modded 2D black Maglite. It's powered by FiveMega's 8AA-2D adapter (included). The light also has a UCL lens installed. The TWOJ is driven by georges80 stepdown converter @ 1000 mA. I paid $120.00 for this light and it's worth every penny. This light will run forever with the 8xAA cells. It's a nice alternative to the various CR123 cell modded lighs on the market.

I'll pay for USPS Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation within the continental US. PM me with questions.

Asking $100.00, PayPal only please.

I wish I could remember who built this for me. I want another just like it, with a Lux-V.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
That should work like a champ with the recent proliferation of WWOS emitters floating around. :eek:oo:
I happen to have a spare 8AA-2D adaptor just for this.
$150 is my bid for this project.
What color mag body would you like that in sir?
Drop me an email if interested. :)

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
3rd_shift said:
That should work like a champ with the recent proliferation of WWOS emitters floating around. :eek:oo:
I happen to have a spare 8AA-2D adaptor just for this.
$150 is my bid for this project.
What color mag body would you like that in sir?
Drop me an email if interested. :)

Haaaaaa. You're the one. That email address is familiar. E-Mail coming your way.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Lux-III 2D Mag Modded Light

It's a shame that this light doesn't get the useage it deserves. Because it's gathering dust, I'm putting it back up for sale. It hasn't even been used since the last time I put it up for sale. I'll also include an additional AA-adapter to allow quick refueling. This light is a real thrower.

Last edited:

lexina

Enlightened
you may want to re-post this in a new thread. a lot of people will not check it out because of the "Withdrawn" in the title.

sancho886

Newly Enlightened
Would you consider a trade for a turnkey ROP? It is in a 2D copper host. It has a UCL lens, a LOP reflector, a modamag 6AA-2D adaptor and hi-bulb installed. I know I dont have many posts so if you are interested I would be willing to ship first since you are an established member. :grin2:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
sancho886 said:
Would you consider a trade for a turnkey ROP? It is in a 2D copper host. It has a UCL lens, a LOP reflector, a modamag 6AA-2D adaptor and hi-bulb installed. I know I dont have many posts so if you are interested I would be willing to ship first since you are an established member. :grin2:

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking for trades.