Happy Birthday Denise

lymph

Enlightened
Happy birthday!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hi Denise, Happy Birthday.!! (dudes listen up it meens lots to chicks when you say their name, not sure why) any way. Happy Birthday Denise. Your Redneck pal in Arkansas.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif(dudes see how smoooth that was, she is gonna love it!!!)

Topper

Flashaholic*
Oops Happy Birthday you as well.edit> notice I did not state a name, why? well I think Wolfen is a man so no need to. If Wolfen is a female then most likely she plays to rough for me,heck im married anyway so it might not matter<end edit
Topper

B@rt

Flashaholic
birthdaybearwithroses4vi.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
oooooooo What Bart said so elequently! I could post a pic of Denise with Sasha, JSB, pk and Daryll, (but I know better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

Denise

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys! Wolfen, happy birthday to you as well. Hope you had a great day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
happy birthday denny!

but remember, each passing year with that looser burly guy is a year less spent with me...

greenLED

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Happy B'day, Denise!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Last edited:

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Joyeux anniversaire Denise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Hope I meet you (with Jon for sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) before you'll be too old /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Frenchyled said:

Hope I meet you (with Jon for sure)

[/ QUOTE ]

Frenchy,

Just come to the Ghost Mountain get together - it's only a hop, skip, and a jump across the pond
Sen_Smilewide.gif

Happy B day Denise - looking forward to seeing you agian at Ghost Mountain.

B@rt

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
I could post a pic of Denise with Sasha, JSB, pk and Daryll, (but I know better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, maybe if you leave out Darell... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif