Anyone seen this MiniM@g Switch???

matthewdanger

Enlightened
Nice! I would like to get my hands on one of those but I can't find them anywhere.

I just noticed the MiniMax on that page. It looks like a cut down MiniMag and I think it uses the tail switch you are talking about.

Very interesting...

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I, too, would like one of those switches!

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sign me up for one of those switches, I am assuming it is a direct replacement for the Kroll but with metal threading.

A nice addition to my new EDC, a Peak Mediterranean 2AA bodied beast with twisty or Kroll. (I like options) Now I have a choice of not only batteries, body style, twistie or clickie...but now what type of clickie. The lanyard attachment is nice also.

greenLED

Flashaholic
WOA!! Could we have a kroll replacement finally?
I'm in if it can be retrofitted into an Arc LS clicky tail.

Last edited:

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please, somebody find out where we can get these! I hate Krolls and have been wondering when someone would finally come out with something like this.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just saw this switch in a flyer that was included with the TerraLux Chromestar I just got 15 minutes ago. It looks interesting.

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Ed-

Do you have a source listed for this switch? I emailed TerraLux for online dealers that stock but have not heard back.

Mark

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
What would be really nice is if it had a skirt so you could stand it on the tail.

Perfectionist

Enlightened
The MiniMax on that site looks sweet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anybody got one ? Are they worth getting ?

matthewdanger

Enlightened
I did a search on the forum for the MiniMax and the verdict is not good. In fact, it may have recieved some of the worst reviews I have ever seen.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Did anyone contact a dealer about adding this switch to his inventory? Seems to me there is some interest for it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
wmpwi said:
Here's another option, but it looks like you have to get it as part of the kit. web page

[/ QUOTE ]

You can buy the Nite Ize tail cap switch separately. They are available at Fry's electronics, right with all the other Nite Ize stuff.

Donovan

Enlightened
Beware of that nite ez junk. The one I bought ruined one of my minimags because the threads weren't cut properly and would not come back off.

That terralux version looks much better...

Latest posts