• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: (2) Jil Pill TYAH POP2 - v2.31

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Minimal useage on one of these, no useage on the other. Turn your Jil DD light into a multi-level light. I'll pay for USPS 1st Class Mail Shipping within the continental US. International buyers, please add $3.00 for S/H. PM me with questions.

Asking $50.00 each. PayPal only please.

M_R

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
Turn your Jil DD light into a multi-level light. .

[/ QUOTE ]

Ray, I realize that these have sold, but is the above statement correct? These fit inside the direct drive Jil's? I thought that the pill would only work as an upgrade to the 1.3 watt Jil and that there wasn't enough room in the DD models to fir in extra electronics. Please confirm, because if correct, I will have to do some shopping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks,

Matthew

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
M_R said:
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
Turn your Jil DD light into a multi-level light. .

[/ QUOTE ]

Ray, I realize that these have sold, but is the above statement correct? These fit inside the direct drive Jil's? I thought that the pill would only work as an upgrade to the 1.3 watt Jil and that there wasn't enough room in the DD models to fir in extra electronics. Please confirm, because if correct, I will have to do some shopping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks,

Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

These (the Jil Pill) do fit the DD version, just barely. The POP2 sammies will fit the Jil 1.3w with a special adapter. The Pil was designed exclusively for the DD version of the Jil. It's slightly taller than the standard direct-drive sammie found in the DD.