A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
My wife and I would like to thank everyone for their donations, gifts, prayers, well wishes, and support.
With your genorisity we will be able to pay off most of all my outstanding medical bills. This is a huge blessing to our family. We are both still in a little bit of shock over the whole thing.
When the donations starting coming and I began reading what you all posted here I truly teared up. All of your messages on your Paypal payments and posted here were read and very much appreciated. You all turned this into something more personal with real feelings and emotions. What you have done touched both of us very deeply. We will always be grateful for it all.
Heck I am getting choked up just trying to type this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.
I was at the end of my rope with everything going on in my life and thanks to you I have began climbing back up that rope and am seeing eveything that is near and dear to my heart a little more clearly. Thanks to you, my love for my fellow man is greater than ever. Thanks to you the albatros of several medical bills will not be hanging around our necks any longer. It feels good, real good and I cannot thank you enough.
We wish we could thank each of you one at a time and we hope that all of you read this and know that you did make a difference in our lives.
Good people are alive and well in this world. You are all proof of that.
Thank you and God bless all of you and your homes.
Jeff and Kim

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff,

Continued well wishes and hope that your life (and your family's too!) continues the upward spiral!!

jeffb

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
It was our pleasure! Guy! Survive it! And keep us informed, as we have established a stake. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family!

Larry

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Jeff and Kim...

What Larry said!

We will always be here for you.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's good to know we've really made a difference. Your being touched is touching and reading your post on this thread makes me feel good. Hope all is well and that you can finally take it easy and relax (if only for a short while, before your new baby comes!).

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jeff and Kim! Amazing the way this works. Thank you for your very kind post above, for here is proof of the words" cast your bread upon the waters and it shall return to you ten fold". We have each cast some "bread" on the water in the hope of providing a blessing for you both. By your posts, we have accomplished this and ( I feel) each of us has received in return the whole bakery!
As tvodrd says, please stay in touch, for you are, most assuredly, family!
For you, your family (this includes CPF) and all life - May the blessings be.

Outrider

nethiker

Enlightened
Thank you too Jeff and Kim. You gave us the opportunity to show how CPF is more than just a community that loves lights, it's a community who cares for and supports each other in our love of lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff and Kim.
as nethiker has said you gave us the opportunity to surge together and remember why we are such a great community here. IMO we almost forgot and you gave us the oportunity to remember that we are all here to support eachother.

Our hopes and prayers are with the both of you, and your soon to be blessed joy in your lives.

doug

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
We are blessed to be able to in turn pass some of those blessings along to you and your family as well! This is indeed a caring community. I'm sure you realize that the blessings aren't always in the form of coins, but also in the form of friendship & caring for each other as humans.

Positive thoughts & prayers continue your way brother!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed with Sigman! The community has given me so much, and I appreciate the opportunity to be able to give a little bit back and to help someone deserving. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That's what makes CPF a community.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

cslinger

Enlightened
Just get healthy and teach your child that there are indeed good folks in the world even though most of the time it doesn't seem like it. This cynic thanks everybody for showing him that.

Chris

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Jeff and Kim:

Thank you, for the opportunity to help someone in need.

To be honest though, I think we all have been helped as much, if not more, than you!

Get well and prosper! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jack

L

LITEmania

Jeff : buy a lottery, only one per month, i am doing that. who knows ?....

P/S : don't buy Luxeon lottery... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck, Jeff, Kim and baby. I'm glad I was able to help a little. This forum is bless with so many gracious people and I'm happy to be a part of this community.

Jeff (also) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif