• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Garrity Aluminum mod >SYAK / Li-Ion

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
g2.jpg

This is a pretty neat little light, I'm just getting too many mods piled up, need some cash flow to make more and different ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif .

If you missed the CPF write-up on it last month, you can get full details HERE

Going to be a very flexible offer too: However you want it:

1: BYOB (bring your own battery) Just the light, as is: $30.00 You supply the 18650 battery and charging system of your choice.

2: Light, as is, and new, unprotected 2000mah Li-Ion 18650 battery: $40.00 You supply the Li-Ion charger. (not recommended unless you know about the ins and outs of unprotected Li-Ion battery use.)

3: Light, as is, with a new one of AWs protected 18650 Li-Ions $44.00. You supply the charger.

4: Light, as is, Protected 18650 Li-Ion and DSD charger $57.00. (best choice for those without a lot of experience with lithium ion battery systems)

This light will also run on the original 3AA battery holder and a small spacer. (included) Current draw with Rayovac Max Plus alkaline AAAs is about 800ma... So run time won't be spectacular with them, but at least you have an easily acquired backup power source.

OPTIONS:

A: I'll put some heat sink compound between the heatsink and the body if you wish, No charge.

B: Arctic Silver the heatsink to the body: $5.00 additional. (Highly recommended if you don't plan to "tinker with the light, Just use it.)

C: Want a different optic? (6 degree, 15 degree or 25 degree, rather than the linear 6X25 that is in there now). $5.00 extra installed, or $2.50 snap it in yourself.

D: All 4 types of 20MM optics included, (do-it yourself installation) $7.50 extra. (you may have to trim the little tabs a bit to get them to fit just right)

Shipping inside the US is $4.30 for priority mail with delivery confirmation.

Outside the US, add $20.00 for shipping and no guarantees from me as to whether it will get there OK.

PM me for PayPal address, or just snail mail me a check or M.O (US only for checks)

First "I'll take it" posted below gets it.

Last edited:

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, due to the overwhelming response to this...;)

I'll knock off five dollars from the price.

Will edit the first post to reflect the new offer.