• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 700 LUMENS 1166 1D MAG (Red)

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
FS: 700 LUMENS 1166 1D MAG (Red) *SOLD*

Powered by (3) Pila 168s cells, this baby puts out some serious light. Read all about it HERE. This particular light has been upgrade to an aluminum reflector and UCL lens. This deal includes the following:

- Red Mag host, with bi-pin switch.
- (2) 1166 bulbs.
- UCL lens.
- Aluminum reflector.
- (3) Pila cells.
- (1) Pial cell holder/adapter.

When you get this, you have a complete, working, high-powered light that's ready to rock (once you top-off the cells with a charge). I am not including a Pila charger.

I'll pay for USPS Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation. PM me if interested. PM me with questions.

Asking $125.00. PayPal only please.

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, everybody, look....Nascar is friggin' crazy!

Hey, if Lunal Tic doesn't take it, I will.

The Pilas are in "ok" shape? (not charged 499 times? haha)

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
that light is 'the bomb'... the 1166 bulb is 'under driven' in this light but it really means quite a nice run... NikolaTesla took his 6LED head and put it on his version of this light when he found out that 3LiON = 9NiMH as far as voltage goes..

If the light didnt' have the bipin switch (which of course is the bomb for using WA bulbs)... it is the perfect host for the BAM!.. i'm looking into a bi-pin adapter for BAM so that a light like this can be instantly swapped between 400lumens 3/level LED and the 700lumen hotwire.. 2 in 1.

-awr

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Trashman said:
Hey, everybody, look....Nascar is friggin' crazy!

Hey, if Lunal Tic doesn't take it, I will.

The Pilas are in "ok" shape? (not charged 499 times? haha)

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want it, it's yours. As it stands now, I've had no firm comitments from those e-mails and pms. PM to the address that's listed in my profile. Thanks.

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
If I already didn't have one of these lights, I would jump all over this offer. This is an outstanding light for its size.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's funny, I never saw that post saying I could still get the light because there were no firm commitments made! Why didn't I see that? This edit is actually deleted a post saying I wanted it and giving you my email address because you're (nascar) are on restriction from receiving PM's until your box is cleaned up. And I didn't see any Email address in your profile. THEN, I noticed that I was only on the first page of this thread and that on the seconde page Lunal Tic ended up getting the light! Oh well....

Last edited: