• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Trade: Brass Lioncub for small Sebenza

MY

Enlightened
I have a never carried, polished, brass lioncub that I would like to trade for a small Sebenza. The cub is better than new and has been used in-doors to light up walls. Please PM if you have a trade.

Regards.

MY

MY

Enlightened
I have seen but have not scored small Sabenzas for $240 so my offer for a trade is not that far off I think.

I would also be interested in other similar knifes such as Benchmade.

Regards.

MY

MY

Enlightened
rscanday.

I have never had a high quaility EDC knife so I thought that I would try to find exactly what I wanted - - which I think that small Sebenza is it. As such, I would be interested in a Benchmade that is similiar to the small Sebenza - I do not know the various models from these makers. I am not interested in fancy collector knives but something that is aesthetically pleasing but very functional.

Regards.

MY

rscanady

Enlightened
I have a small Sebenza but unfortunatley I wont let it go. The closest BM I know that I would compare to a sebenza would have to be my Full Size Ritter Griptilian. I also have a couple of more collectable limited edition type BM. I have a BM 690 BC1 that I dont carry anymore and a MOD Keating Hornet Auto that doesnt get carried much, very nice nice but more on the tactical side. I also have an older BM Bali (Dont remember the model but long before they had the spring latch). Some Microtechs but I wont trade those. I have more but cant remember them all. Maybe you could look through BM site and see what you like. BTW the ritter Griptilian isnt on the BM site I dont think, Its on a place called aeromedix.

Ryan