• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired + 1 AA M@g Extension

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
+ 1 AA M@g Extension ***** ALL SOLD *****

1aaextension30dp.jpg

1aaextension21jp.jpg

1aaextension46rb.jpg

I've been asked by fellow CPF'ers if I could make +1AA extension for MiniM@g. I approached machine shop about a week ago to see if this is possible. Well folks, I've good news, I just received prototype today. To make it look like it come from the factory as is , extensions are made from the body left over from MMMMag mod until I ran out. I don't know how long that will last and supplies are limited. Does anybody require instruction how to attach it to M@g body? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif By the way, you can attached this to 1AA cut down m@g and turn it into 2AA as original m@g. Isn't that fun? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I am offering 2 finishes (HA3 and nickel plated). Only 10 will be made for this run(I'm not sure of demend).

Price $12.00 for both finishes shipped world wide via regular air mail. If tracking and faster delivery are required, I can have it ship by EMS for $12.00 extra. I'm not responsible for lost mail. Please put down your CPF name in PP note section so I know who you are. I have to ask for prepaid for this mod, so reserve yours now.

Paypal to [email protected]

Shipping will commence 10 days from today (roughly 09/5)

Enjoy your mod.
Cheers,

Last edited:

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
HgRyu, Vifam, wtraymond and XFlash PP received. Thanks.

8 sold only 2 left.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Led_Blind and Trashman,

PP received. Thanks.

Stock update:

- HA3 : 2 pcs
- Nickel Plated : 3 pcs

Makarov

Enlightened
Damn, almost missed this one, and I'm the one that asked...

1 HA3 for me.
PP sent

BTW, do you still offer the bezel-upgrade, and refurbishing the MM in HA3???

Last edited:

sniper

Enlightened
Ummm...could you use it on a stock mini mag, for a 3 cell light? And how might that work with a mjled?

Inquiring minds are nosy!

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
If there will be another run, Im in if you accept MOs.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
makarov and modamag,
PP received. Thanks.

sniper,
Yes, it fits stock MiniM@g. I'm not sure how it works with mjled, because I don't own one. May be others that are familiar with mjled could answer this one. From what I know, people are using it for hotwire TL-3 MiniM@g mod. If you have 1AA mag, you simply attached +1AA extension to turn it into 2AA as original MiniM@g. It basically increases batteries of choice (Li-Ion 14500, L91 ,NiMH or Alkaline).

Mags,
I'm sorry I can't accept MOs. Only cash or cc PP.

Update:
+1AA extensions are at anodizer and plater. I'll pick it up on Monday and shipping will be on Tuesday. I'm sorry everyone this takes longer than expected.