• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Black LionCub in like new condition

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have both Black and Nat... and want to sell my Nat... i have the Lh for it and i've upgraded to the McR20 reflector and fine-tuned the emitter to center in the Lh perfectly.. i think that on the Nat one i even sputtered the Lh reflector for an oh soo smooth beam.

The bezel is on it's way back from the mod to make it output 25% more light, so it's not actually 'like new' but definitely 'better than new'.

I would sell it 'at cost' and absorb all the shipping fees and even include the $14 reflector upgrade if you'd like. I have to wait to get it back to see how 'like new' the condition is.. i treated it like a baby but i'd have to triple check to see if it'd be acceptable condition... if you'd prefer the untreated Lh reflector i have that still.. you of course didn't mention if you'd be interested in the Lh.. but dango.. trust me.. you are :-D

oh heck you're in chicago... i'll be down there on Sunday i could probably show you in person.. send me email.. flashlight at rouse dot com.

ps.. i have 3 LC and my bro has one too... a little cash-poor is the only reason i'd want to sell it, else i really love having the whole set.