• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Any interest in U bin Lux III Stars??

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
May have a chance to snag some of these.

Any interest in UxxK stars?

[edited]: More specifically, looks as though they would be UY0K or UW0K. Price range: $30 to $35, depending on exact quantity received.

Last edited:

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes 3 to 6 or more if the price is good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Later
Kelly

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Boy, you guys are too damn fussy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Who cares what color tint they will be? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

I mean, hell, UW0K or UY0K, won't be good enough? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif

Price between $30 to $35, depending on how many show up.

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]

I mean, hell, UW0K or UY0K, won't be good enough?

[/ QUOTE ]

UWOK or UYOK will be just fine......but there are also a few green ones to watch out for.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might be into a couple.
Interesting how the prices lux III emitters has gone up steadily. All infront of the K2 relese. I have a couple of U Bin lights. The tint on both is pretty good. A UW0J would be nice X0 and V0 would be ok too.
Yaesumofo

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
any lion cub or Lionheart owners out there raise your hand.. i swapped my TXOJ for a UX1K.. and i like the color better.. it's brighter and the current draw went from about 1700mA to about 900mA.. you do the math on that efficiency of lumen/watt.. it's a stunning difference. I absolutely LOVE the fact that it's no longer 'excessively over driven'.

Oh.. and i also really love my VIP-R that uses a UX1N that i bought from fred as well.. that was not quite high enough Vf so i have a diode in series so i still have 'low'.. i actually have 5 or 6 levels depending on how charged the battery is... now i get to use my VIP every day for hours at a time if i want guilt-free!

Oh any yeah as fred already knows.. count me in for like 20 of them :-D

-awr