What will you be doing while CPF is out?

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me, I'll probably go out and rent a couple of movies to watch,go play with my lights, take my Nitro MT to the park for a few runs, etc.

What will you be doing while CPF is out?

AlexGT

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Hyperventilating!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Seriously, catching up on some stuff around the house. Also working this weekend so that'll keep my mind occupied during the, ah, drought. I hope the upgrade goes smoothly.

B@rt

Flashaholic
I'll probably go to Peu's forum, created to serve as "hang out" when CPF was down the last time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Unfortunately for Peu it came online 5 mins after CPF was back up again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Coldmonkey

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I'll be working on Saturday as usual.

I'm sure I'll find some way to pass the time otherwise... maybe actually work on some projects I've had stewing.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
My son turned 3 today and we are having a birthday party for him tomorrow.
Sunday is up for grabs. Probably just play with the kids if I am able. I have to be here in case the wife goes into labor anyway.

MikeF

Enlightened
My family and I are taking the Ski Train to Winter Park for a day of R&R on Saturday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We have been planning this for a month or so, and we are all really looking forward to it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm honestly not certain what I'll do in CPF's absence. I already did the cleaning (so my room would pass inspection from the Porchlight inspection stormtroopers that came a few days ago), so I guess I'll take an extra-long time in evaluating some lights that are currently in the evaluation queue.

You know, extend "The Smack Test" from one minute to 45 minutes, extend "The Toliet Test" from three minutes to two hours, etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I also have some LEDs in their feral state that need to be added to my website; I might get a few of those done this weekend.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I think I will just get the shakes and shivers and feel creepy bugs crawling up my back and start hallucinating about flashlights due to severe withdrawal.

greenLED

Flashaholic
I heard a lot of a** kissing is going on in Coldmonkey. Not sure if I'll like it there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cleaning my data files /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Last edited:

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Get horse food. Feed the horses. Scoop poop/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/knight.gif. Get different wheels put on the car. Laundry. Clean up front yard. Change the fuel pump in the truck. Cut a side door in the tractor garage. Rake weeds. Straighten up the electronics shop. Have dinner with a friend.
Well, that's all that comes immediately to mind.........

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alex, which Nitro monster truck do you have? I'm just about to embark on my "nitro adventure", and I'm starting out with a stadium truck (Jato on layaway).

What will I be doing? Well, hopefully I'll be sleeping early for once! CPF and a laptop at my bedside keep robbing me of an early bedtime. I always plan/hope to get to bed early, but it just never seems to happen. Let's see what happens this weekend.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
dressing up as a huge *** chicken. standing on the corner telling people why i realy crossed the road

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
dressing up as a huge *** chicken. standing on the corner telling people why i realy crossed the road

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be out taking photos during the downtime and man, I really wish I was in your neighborhood to take photos of you, and I'd buy you a light and a beer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mark2

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
B@rt said:
I'll probably go to Peu's forum, created to serve as "hang out" when CPF was down the last time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Unfortunately for Peu it came online 5 mins after CPF was back up again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Coldmonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Or PF... (would be nice to see some new (and old /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) faces.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi trashman, I have a Traxxas REVO, and besides the fuel Oring problem that I fixed from the start with a viton oring, it's been nothing but fun, it is a good truck to have, very durable and can be modified to race or bash whatever suits your needs.

AlexGT

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wait a minute!, isn't the forum supposed to be closed now? Hope all is going according to plan and didn't abort the upgrade.

I can't help it, my IE start page is CPF.

AlexGT

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went nuts !!! I was pulling my hair out. I couldn't think straight or sleep properly.