Need Arc4 pocket clip!! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,

I know that there are many arc4's out there and that many folks don't use the clip. Please consider selling that pocket clip!

I also understand that a bag full of Arc4 pocketclips existed at the time that Arc went out of business. The HDS EDC clips (both old and new) aren't for me. If you have any info about the whereabouts of that bag of clips , please post it or pm me. Or if you have info about another source for an arc4 clip please pm me!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif
I had an Arc4 but sold it. The pocket clip of that light was excellent and the ease of access a good pocketclip offer is really important for my EDC.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know anything about these clips, but could you explain how many there are and why they differ so I may spot one ? Pica maybe ?

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, I've no pictures but the Arc4 clip differs from the HDS clip in that it it rises up towards the bevel and then loops back down towards the switch. The HDS clip travels strait down from the attachment point instead of rising up.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Xochi...

Please send a PM to me after the weekend CPF blackout, or an email sooner if you see this in time prior to the blackout.

I`ll check...I think I can help you out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Muchas Gracias , Carpe! I certainly will get a PM off to you.

sbdave

Newly Enlightened
Where did you find a clip? I also really would like an Arc 4 clip if anyone has one to sell. I clip the HDS in my pocket, and it rides too high with the standard clip. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.