• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Arc LS LuxIII 667 goodie package...

Dan C

Enlightened
FS: Arc LS LuxIII 667 package...SOLD

This is a modified Arc LS head driving a Lux III at 667mA. I'll be danged if I can remember the exact bin, it's been awhile and my record keeping is lacking. I am pretty sure it is a TVIJ as my records show I bought some of these from the Shoppe about the time I did this. It is slightly on the warm side. It has the SO17 reflector and a mineral glass lense. Head is in excellent shape, couple of tiny dings you have to really look for. Included is a standard 123 TSP with 2 way switch (perfect), a 2AA TSP also with 2 level switch (perfect), a 123 twist pack (good), a 2AA twist pack (beautiful), and a "Cigar Butt" cut down 123 twist pack as seen here http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24944

This is a nice light.....asking $140 for the whole package shipped to US only please. PayPal CC accepted........thanks.

Dan C

Last edited:

XFlash

Enlightened
I'll take it Dan
Pay Pal tonight after get off work.
Thanks

These are 2 stage switches right?

Dan C

Enlightened
Right, both the TSP packs have the two-level resistor Kroll units made by (??? can't remember his name?) They work great.

Dan C

Latest posts