cant belive some jerks put a dog in oven

raggie33

*the raggedier*
on the news they said some crooks put a live dog in some ladys oven after robbing here.i cant express how mad i am about this.they will probaly get a slap on the wrist.i prefare they get the death penalty .imagine dieing in the way that dog died.between the huircane and this news i sure wish i dint watch news today
http://www.news4jax.com/news4georgia/4908298/detail.html

Last edited:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
As bad as this sounds nothing surprises me anymore. When some sick & twisted thing happens, I just try to ignore it. Heck last night I decided to go bowling on a sunday night with some friends. Well there was a shooting right out side. Someone got shot 4 times or so and died at the hospital. My friends cars were ropped off for 8 hours for the crime scene. My town isn't tiny, but isn't huge. It used to be a nice town, but now I'd rather live in another town where crime used to be more than here, but now it's less, and it's a larger city with more things to do!

I mean come on, can't even go bowling on a SUNDAY NIGHT without someone getting shot to death 30 feet from where you are at!? But you know what, it doesn't surprise me with the attitudes of people today.

Feels like at times the sick evil crazy people out number the good people now-a days. :(

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I have a special wrath for people who harm animals. Give the jerk who did this the exact same treatment he/she gave the dog.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i hope they get what come to them.if it was my dog i have no idea what id do.i dont even wanna think about it

Tritium

Enlightened
jtr1962 said:
I have a special wrath for people who harm animals. Give the jerk who did this the exact same treatment he/she gave the dog.

No a 400 degree oven cooks too fast for this guy. Turn it down to 205 degrees for maximum effect. 20 to 24 hours should about complete the job nicely.

Tritium

AJ_Dual

Enlightened
It probably happens more than one would think, ugh...

The son of the University of Wisconsin football coach was busted for putting his roomates parrot into a microwave, that was a minor story around here a few years ago.

The parrot? Crummy deal for him. The coach's son? A slap on the wrist, of course, the Badgers are a winning team. Nominal Community Service sentence, probaton, or some such slap on the wrist.

http://www.jsonline.com/badger/fb/may99/alv50899.asp

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cruelty to animals makes me both sad and angry. Sad because of how the animal suffers, and mad because people think it's funny or a good idea. I say for those who kill animals like that, feed them to lions.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
hey we can chage this with a are votee .if ya all knew how much ya pets loved ya .they love you not cause ya drive a good car.they dont love ya cause ya are rich.they just love you no matter what.what makes me so sad on this case is i bet that dog trusted this person thought he would get a snuggle a hug a snack but what did he get a death i cant even imagine.but ya just watch this crook wont even get jail.but if we get togher we can change this .i know i sound like a broken record .but this needs to be said and laws need to be changed.there not just pets there freinds there family

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33 said:
hey we can chage this with a are votee .if ya all knew how much ya pets loved ya .they love you not cause ya drive a good car.they dont love ya cause ya are rich.they just love you no matter what.what makes me so sad on this case is i bet that dog trusted this person thought he would get a snuggle a hug a snack but what did he get a death i cant even imagine.but ya just watch this crook wont even get jail.but if we get togher we can change this .i know i sound like a broken record .but this needs to be said and laws need to be changed.there not just pets there freinds there family

Raggie,

I agree with you 100%. The laws NEED to be changed. People do these kinds of things because they know they are not going to be severely punished. I LOVE my dogs SO MUCH and would do anything in the world for them. It infuriates me to hear of stories like this, makes my blood boil. These sick people need to be punished!

ChocolateLab33