Guns N Roses fans help me out

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I had a mp3 live version of Patience on my hard drive that I got from Napster back in the good old days when it was free. Somehow I've lost it and I'm trying to indentify the source to see if I can replace it. It is not the version from "Live era '87-93". In that version, it's kind of rough and the fan noise drowns out the band. This version is live but quite polished. The fan noise does not overpower the song. In fact I think it is better then the original non live version from Gun-r-lies. Any idea where this version might have come from? Maybe it was bootlegged from somewhere but like I said a polished and excellent recording of the song. The only live version I can come up with from searching thus far is the mentioned song from Live era '97-93.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
smacks geep dude ya are freaking me out this very second i loaded up guns and roses cds this cd lies is one apetite is another and use ya ilusion 1 and 2 i got done this second

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o ps i dont think i have that version perhaps its bootleg?or on the one cd i didnt have whcih is the spagheti incndent ps they was on vh1 today man what a great band.have ya checked out velvet revolver?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not on the Spaghetti Incident. Maybe it's on a bootleg or something like a King Biscuit Flour Hour recording or such. Man I'm P.O'd at myself for losing that.

Geologist

Enlightened
The version on Lies is not the one he is looking for... I would suggest firing up an emule client of a Kazza Lite variant - I am sure you could find it again.

Darell

Flashaholic
Jack - we need you to reduce the size of your Avatar. The old software would constrain the size - this software makes us do it ourselves. Thanks.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Take me down to the Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...."

:) Sorry, guys, got carried away for a sec :D Luv GnR