• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Orb Ubin raw w/green tritium

cy

Flashaholic
F/S Orb Ubin raw w/green tritium.. Gone

F/S Orb Ubin raw w/green tritium. this little powerhouse is in mint condition and comes with one CR2 li-ion cell. has only been taken out a few time to play with.

price reduced to $115 shipped conus, insurance is extra. I cannot be responsible for loss. doesnot include charger.

Ubin Raw is Larry's....

first to post "I'll take it" without change gets it. please PM for PP info.

orb raw u.JPG

Last edited:

Geologist

Enlightened
Very nice Orb Raw. Cute little thing but amazing how much light they'll put out. I have mine with me all the time! The U-bins are great - you can't even get your hands on a UWOJ anywhere PLUS you get this nice package to go with it. I wish I had the extra bucks for two - then my RAW wouldn't be lonely.....

cy

Flashaholic
someone buy this raw!

trying to sell this for more $$ to send for relief....

cy

Flashaholic
sorry light doesnot include charger

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
no trades please as I'm trying to raise cash for hurricane relief efforts...

still available!

thanks,

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next to my K.I. i think the RAW is my favorite pocket light.. i just bought an empty shell from CY and put in my own TWOJ emitter... just stunning bright.. the Ubin models are even brighter... there can't possibly be a brighter per CC light out there.

-awr

fasteddie

Enlightened
Please excuse my ignorance, but will the light run on a disposable CR2, and how would I go about getting the right charger to go with the rechargable cell? Thanks.

cy

Flashaholic
yes, raw works excellent with std CR2 and you will get long runtimes with primary cell.

CR2 li-ion runs really bright! but you need to yank at first sign of dimming.

I've got a CR2 li-ion charger available for $10 extra. it's a higher quality charger than nano's with external powerpack.

Please PM for details.

DaGunn

Newly Enlightened
Larry,
Have you ever displayed any photos of your collection here? With this acquisition you must surely own EVERY model of flashlight on the planet!!!

Dave

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
As I read this thread moving down reading each post each post I moved down my desire to buy this light went up then I happened upon this post from Tvodrd. My desire dashed. It is ok. I would have loved to have had a little friend for the one I have now you know like kids guns knives and flashlights.
Tvodrd good catch!!
Yaesumofo

tvodrd said:
I'll take it. (How abt you PM me with your PP. :nana: :D )

Larry