• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc LSH "sterile" body, POP2 sandwich w/TYAH

DaveT

Enlightened
FINAL PRICE DROP: Arc LSH "sterile" body, POP2 sandwich w/TYAH

First to post "I'll take it" gets first crack at it. Price includes first-class USPS postage in U.S. **EDIT: I'm upgrading shipping to USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.**
I'm not responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail. Registered shipping is available at buyer's expense. I accept non-CC paypal, or money orders (prefer paypal). Feel free to post or PM with questions.

1. One "sterile" Arc LSH body w/matching TSP, no kroll. This is the body only, which has NO printing on it - doesn't say Arc, LSH, or a body number. Body is slightly lighter than the HA3 of the TSP. There is NOTHING inside the body - no LED, no board, no nothing. Bought this for a "someday" hotrod Arc, but I haven't made any progress on that and I'll have to move on.
I bought it for $85, asking $60
$50
$45
**NOW $40**

2. POP2 Version 2.31 sandwich with a TYAH LED, by cgpeanut. This has had less than 5 minutes total use, and it was optimized for use in a Firefly 2 body by cgpeanut. Bought it new in late June, it works flawlessly. I'm selling it because I don't want to have to buy rechargeables (I'd missed that spec requirement for a Firefly running a CR123).
***EDIT: Spoke to cgpeanut - the small copper plate he added won't interfere with operation in other hosts. As he said, it works for him in a Minimag, CNC123 and Groovy without any problems, as long as there's no metal contact on the luxeon terminals.

Bought for $60, I'm asking $50.
**NOW $45**

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

DaveT

Enlightened
Re: PRICE DROP: Arc LSH "sterile" body, POP2 sandwich w/TYAH

Bump with price drop

Last edited: