im about to get banned

raggie33

*the raggedier*
on another forum they always atttack my country the moderaters and admins are haters of usa .grrr they always delte what i say when i defend this country i belive im nice to all.but they do this i pmed em all just now and told em its not fair for em to let the other people say that stuff and not let me defend

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like maybe it's not a place for you Raggie. There will always be groups that dislike others and no amount of defending will change their minds. If there is some value to you personally on that forum then read and post but just avoid the "haters"; it's not a battle you can win.

-LT

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the moderators themselves are acting this way, maybe you should reconsider your membership there.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or do what some folks did on a gun forum I frequent. They formed a new forum. It became successful. The original forum cleaned up it's act. Now I frequent and enjoy both.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
they didnt ban me yet.iu cant leave i have to stand up for my country please now i love every one from every country but i aint going to let people bad mouth my country

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lemme guess, its a European forum? No offense to any europeans here, but I have been told by many relatives in europe that many europeans actually hate us.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, I admire you for staying there and defending you and your people. Most of us would tell them where to stick it and just leave.

I wish people would respect each other.

MrMimizu

Enlightened
no point staying to stand up for your country.
there's tonnes of American places that bash Canada and I wouldn't be able to get any sleep if i was to stay and defend us. It's just not worth the time and effort.
Not to say that there aren't any Canada friendly American sites.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i been with this forum even before cpf it my other interest computers .lol ya should of saw it when the war started or after 911 /yep its a mostly eupeon forum.most my freinds got baned already.its a good forum other then the bashing.i know i should leave but i cant.im not going down with out a fight

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would not let it get to you, Raggie.
People around the world are people... governments are governments. Without protest or dissagreement, there can never be any change for the better. The good thing about the web is it is a world forum, knowledge is good and interaction with others gives a broader view. The downside is there are always attack dogs in any large group.
To balance the loud, barking attack dogs there are folks like you. There was a good song in a South Park movie... it was called "Blame Canada" which has to do with blaming everything but yourself. Don't get drawn into the debate too deeply, nationalism is a very strong feeling with some people and you won't change their minds. Just support freedom of speech, not their view just that they can have one and voice it. If the group does not support all freedom of speech, time to find one that does.