I'M A FATHER.......

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I'M A FATHER....Pic is linked on page 2

.....again
redface.gif
My wife gave birth this morning to a healthy baby boy. Matthew Champ Hall was 9 pounds 1 oz and 22" long. Champ was my grandfather's name.
I got her to the hospital at 8:30am and she gave birth at 9:00am
mpr.gif

Sorry I do not a picture yet because I do not have a digital camera. The Hospital is going to take a pic tomorrow before they send them home and post it on their web site. They said it may be several days before anyone can view it though. I will post the website when I get it. I wrote it down but have no idea where it is now.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this a less stressful time for us with your prayers, thoughts, and gifts. It is very much appreciated and will not be forgotten.

Jeff

Pic is linked on page 2.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i hope it goes well freind make sure you tell babby you love em a lot and teach em good

AESOP

Newly Enlightened
I am so very glad to hear the good news.
Congratulations to you both.

Michael

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations to your family. You are very fortunate that your son is healthy and weight 9lbs. :goodjob: :goodjob:

I was malrnourish when I was born. I weighted just under 6lbs. no wonder I am short , am too skinny, have weak immune system.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Mom and baby are doing fine. Mom is very sore though. Our first 2 boys weighed 5 pounds 6 oz (4 1/2 weeks early) and 6 pounds 12 oz (3 weeks early) so this one was a real "pain" for my wife to say the least. All were delivered ala natural, no C sections :) . And that is saying a lot for my wife who is 5' 4" tall and normaly weighs around 105 pounds.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
picard said:
What's your secret in conceiving a baby LifeNRA??? We won't tell anyone !!:sssh: :sssh: :sssh: :sssh: :popcorn:
I know better than that! You will tell everyone and then 9 months from now everyone here will be announcing births. :nana: