I think I'm beyond hooked.

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am getting ready for work (night shift security guard) and realised how many lights I am taking. I will have my MagCharger on me as well as my E2E in my pocket. Ok, so far reasonable. But in my backpack I have my 9N, in case the MC dies and I have to charge it, my 9P with turbohead (I was VERY impressed by this when I compared it to my MC, maybe the batt in the MC has been too abused, but the 9PT is still VERY nice), and a PT40 with a ziplock of NiMh AA's. The AA's were there for a set of speakers for my iPod though, at first anyway. Oh, I also have a Gerber Recon in my jacket pocket, and a small ASP saphire clipped to the shoulder strap of my bag. This is starting to seem just a bit excessive I'm thinking. I'm thinking of leaving the 9PT since the only reason I have it in there still is that I was testing it out, and the PT40 since I don't really need it at all.

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little out of my price range. But I do have a Vector 2million CP spotlight (with a 120 watt bulb) and a 10 mil CP Thor in my trunk. Just in case...

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
With all them lights, I hope you don't forget to pack your gun.

BTW, I think we all would probably pack too many lights, also.

Jeff

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Better too many than too few. The folks down there in Katrina land sure could have used a few too many lights for the past few nights, you know?

best regards

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
And now I'm looking for a Strion. Darn you people and your positive reviews! Actually that would replace on or more of the others I had. Probably the 9N and the PT40.