• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired PR-T lux 3 BB 750

rycen

Enlightened
I have a new natural HA PR-T with a bad boy 750 and a SWAK.Not even run through one battery never carried.This was made to run on a single cell.I may sell but right now I would like to trade for another light or a spyderco or benchmade knife.

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next in line, would you like to sell instead of trade? PM Sent

AlexGT

Last edited:

alauda

Enlightened
I have a good collection of Benchmades and Spydercos. (many rare and LTD)
Any one in particular?

rycen

Enlightened
alauda,
please send a email of what spydes you have for trade.

rycen

Enlightened
here is a pic VG1 body can be included for the right trade

DSCF0516.jpg

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you remember who you bought it from? Maybe I can google it up and check what Lux3 is installed and post here, Have you decided to sell instead of trade? I am very interested in buying.

Let me know if you decide to sell.

Sincerely:
AlexGT

rycen

Enlightened
Beretta1526 said:
You remember who built the head? They may be able to tell you which bin the emitter is...

Yes I do rember the skillful builder was you.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I searched Beretta1526 in the custom BST forum and found a sale of a PR-T BB750 white lux3 back in 10/18/04, is that the one you bought?, If so the bin is SV1J. Notice the J vf.

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/search.php?searchid=17653

The others Heads beretta made and sold that year are regular PR's ,Mcluxes, and colored Lux 3's. PRT's, the only BB750 PR-T is that one.

HTH
AlexGT

rycen

Enlightened
Okay,just found the info. It is an SWAK. I traded Beretta1526 a M6 trubo head so he built the PR-T for me.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PR-T lux 3 BB 750 SWAK

rycen said:
Okay,just found the info. It is an SWAK. I traded Beretta1526 a M6 trubo head so he built the PR-T for me.

Sorry I didn't get back to this, this is one of the threads that I "lost" after the conversion, because the change either lost my favorites or I didn't "subscribe" to the thread.

I remember this one. I did build it specifically for rycen, that's why I asked. This was one I was sad to see go, as I really liked the beam. It will really strain every last bit of juice out of a 123a before dying off.

I guess I didn't put the bin inside the head behind the reflector like I've been doing lately. I've gotten pretty awesome runtime (not timed though) using a black head exactly like this one in a 3x123 body with 2xL91 (Li AA's). Just be careful about going over 3V.

Anyway,
bumpit.gif

rycen

Enlightened
I never checked behind the reflector,I will have to take a look.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Rycen....

I`ll take the PR-T!

Please send the Paypal particulars to me, and I`ll send a payment to you.

Thanks!

:)