• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Complete light: PR-T TW0L DB917, L4, Z57, $120

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: PR-T TW0L DB917, L4, Z57, $120

Seems that everything wants a bite of my very limited funds, all at the same time. :( :help:

Gotta let this light go.. it's a PR-T driven at 917mA, running a TW0L Luxeon 3 and it throws like you wouldn't imagine. In a way I'm sorry to see one of my lights with greatest throw-to-size ratio leave. It will throw every bit as far as a 4D Mag with TW0L, yup.. I tested them. Visible at up to 330 yards as clocked by GPS.

Lens has been upgraded to a UCL. PR-T's normally come with a soda lime glass lens, but nothing but the best will do for this one :D Tint is an amazing white too, I'd say everything the "W0" bin is known for.

Includes L4 Lumamax body and Z57 clickie tailcap. There is minor wear on the edge of the PR-T head's HA, you can just barely see it. Couple of dings on the tailcap too, but it works fine. This light was a user, but definitely not abused.

prt5.jpg

$125 by Paypal (4% more for CC). Shipping included in the price. Will throw in a 36" (customizable length, just ask) black paracord lanyard, two Batterystation CR123s, and something extra if it goes by Monday morning EST.

SOLD to X33.. ENJOY! :D

Last edited:

X33

Enlightened
And one, and two aaaand anyone else ladies and gentlemen.......?
And three!
Sold to the bald gentleman in the back. :awman:

I just can't help it.
:takeit::devil:

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
A GREAT buy!!

I sold a very similar light a few months ago for nearly twice this amount! I almost bought this one to replace it, but I have too many 2 cell lights as it is!!

Bill

X33

Enlightened
Been circling this catch all evening, hoping someone would snatch it from under me, as I clearly have too many lights as well. No such luck ;) Love the L4 size and with a McE2s this should be great addition to my arsenal. Now I just need a powercut or somethin'....

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont understand it. Why are so many PR-Ts being sold lately? Ive seen at least 4 in the past week.

X33

Enlightened
Kevin, the light is amazing. Thank you. The PR-T is so small. Looks like it has a lot of throw anyway. Will be testing it tonite.