• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Polaris Flashlight

larryk

Enlightened
F/S Polaris Flashlight (Sold)

For sale is a Polaris Flashlight made by Ginseng. Too many lights, and the USL coming soon, so this one is up for sale. It is in mint condition, the color is pewter, and comes with the Solux 50 watt bulb and a 75 watt bulb I ordered with the Polaris. I put solder blobs on the top 4 cells to eliminate using magnets on them. I will also include a 20 watt bulb and a 35 watt bulb. $ 175.00 shipped in the US. Add 3% if using paypal. First I'll take it, gets it. Thanks, Larry.

Last edited:

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
thwang99 said:
I'll take it if it's still available, thanks! - Tony

With shipping, it's a bit much for me alas, though I do like the Solux bulb and all. I'd guess it's available. :D

thwang99

Newly Enlightened
Haesslich said:
With shipping, it's a bit much for me alas, though I do like the Solux bulb and all. I'd guess it's available. :D

I love the Solux bulds, very very accurate color rendition, and no UV, museums use them.

- Tony

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
thwang99 said:
I love the Solux bulds, very very accurate color rendition, and no UV, museums use them.

- Tony

Say, where can you get extra Solux bulbs? I checked around, and I'm having a hard time finding them locally - projector supply shops? What sort of place should I be looking?