• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 3x168A 750 Lumens Stinger Kit **SOLD**

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I have (2) of these custom fivemega tubes available. This deal does not include the bulbs needed (WA1318, WA1331, Axial). You can read more about these at http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=85759

I'll pay for USPS 1st Class Mail Shipping within the continental US. International buyers, please add $5.00 for S/H. PM me with questions.

Asking $26.00 each. PayPal only please.

Last edited:

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 3x168A 750 Lumens Stinger Kit

Hey, Oklalawman--You already own this mod! What's the deal: You want two of a kind, or one with the Stinger head, another with the Stinger XP?

oklalawman

Enlightened

No paul I have 3 stingers and just like this mod that much. I live in the country. It is a small size and fits my hands. It is a very good length to use closed baton (ie asp, monadock) baton techniques with and Kubaton. Yes I would like to play with the small headed one too.....

Panzergrennie

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent. Thank you.

Now i only need to buy a Streamlight Stinger HP, any ideas where to get one at a good price? :)

Greets,

Bernd

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paul, one good reason for having more than one of these adapters is to have them loaded with batteries so you have fast battery changes and nice containers to store your batteries in. I've got 5 of them.

Btw, I recommend trying the 1306 bulb in this mod so you have longer runtimes and can run it continously without worrying about destroying the lens.

Sigbjoern