Kentucky Residents....

skillet

Enlightened
I reckon I'll cut to the chase here... I have saw a fue udder Kentukins at this here "flashlight site".. But how many doo we reelly got....

skillet

Gordon
Green County....

aka: The county that looks like a country ham and I know if you are from KY you know what that looks like... green coating and all.....

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, Chicago has much more to offer: gang bangers, laws that only allow criminals to own guns, and Oprah. We'll keep the fast horses, fast women, bluegrass and bourbon to ourselves. :)

cheers

Lightmeup

Enlightened
powernoodle said:
Yes, Chicago has much more to offer: gang bangers, laws that only allow criminals to own guns, and Oprah. We'll keep the fast horses, fast women, bluegrass and bourbon to ourselves. :)

cheers
Hey, at least I'm not ashamed to show my "Location." The KY women need to be fast so they can escape from their male relatives, and need to bourbon to forget what happens when they get caught.;)

Glock40

Newly Enlightened
I love riding my horse every day. We dont have cars here yet ya know. No shoes either in these here parts. One day i hope to actually get a flashlight, all i have now is an oil lamp.

Knight Lights

Enlightened
I understand that Kentuckians, Tennesseans, and West Virginians will no longer accept being called hillbillies, they now prefer Appalachian Americans!!

Bill

Topper

Flashaholic*
I drove thru the western most part twice if that counts.
Knight Lights, not sure where you live but Tennessee is mostly flat till you git to the east side of it.
Topper :)

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was born in Delaware and have lived in Ohio for the last 35 years, but my wife was born and raised in the hills of eastern Kentucky, Breathitt County to be exact (close to the Perry County line). About halfway between Jackson and Hazard if any of you are familiar with that neck of the woods. We try and get back down at least a couple of times a year, never seems like often enough, I love it down there.

Last edited: