Mods for SF E2??

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, I have the SF E2E and was wondering what a good mod would be and who could do it? I know that SF sells a clickie tail cap. Any info would be really appreciated!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
You might want to visit the McGizmo forum here and have a look at the "FAQ: Aleph" and "FAQ: Aleph compatible parts" to see the huge possibilities in the realm of the modular SF E-Series lights.
In fact, almost anything is possible with this set-up.

Some examples:

McGizmomix.jpg

Aleph3NAT.jpg

Alephheads.jpg

X3T.jpg

chopmod.jpg

modular_var3.jpg

... if you are willing to use LED, that is.

The SF E-Series clicky is the Z57.

bernie

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bernie, thanks a million!! I did not know that, you have really made my day!

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bernie, you just don't know how much I appreciate your links and info!! Hopefully, I can return the favor sometime.....thanks! LRP

randman

Banned
Okay, I have a e2e and want that big fat headed aleph 3. Who do I contact for the order and prices?

What can I do to increase to maximum throw with the same light?

Thanks, and excuse my FNG mentality.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
lrp ... you're welcome :eek:

randman ... you can contact the Sandwich Shoppe (see specific forum) or the guys from the Aleph Builder Group: Darell, Chop (currently not available), kj, tylerdurden, JollyRoger or try McGizmo himself, but I guess he might be too busy.

If you want maximum throw with an E-Series light you won't find better than the Aleph3 head. Use a LuxIII (not a LuxV) and power it up with 1000mA flux and you will be all set.

bernie

randman

Banned
keissling<

thanks. contacted and reading much. what would the aleph3 head,luxIII,and 1000mA flux do to lumen output and run time?

awesome.