gives all cpf a hug

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i kinda figure i post way to much. so im slowing down a bit .but i stilll like ya all just giveing ya a break from my million post lol i still read ya post .and care for you all.ill still reply to post just will try to keep from makeing so many post i start on my own

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like reading your posts Raggs. Quite frankly, I'll be dissapointed if you stop! :thumbsup:

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
:grouphug:

Any post that makes me smile is always welcome...

nethiker

Enlightened
I don't need a break from your posts raggie, but if you do, do what's best for you. I enjoy reading your posts because they are a fresh way of looking at the world and they bring a more intimate dialog to our community much like you would find in a close family.

Greg

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Double ditto. Keep it up raggs. It brightens the day when all around the world, people can read about a watermelon seed spitting contest or some strange kitchen concoction.

No need to slow down, we need your light hearted yet insightful comments.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wow thank you for ya kind words everyone i didnt wanna .post to much.glad some like my post

gl22man

Enlightened
i also really like reading your post's although i can only figure out about half of what your talking about,lol........:)
Mike....

sniper

Enlightened
Thanks for the hug. Keep posting, I enjoy what I want to read and ignore the rest. You're fine.