Another good sale: 2 Nuwai Luxeons for $20

onthebeam

Enlightened
Another good sale: 2 Nuwai Lights for $20

Just got an email on a three day sale from AmondoTech.com , who I've found to be great to deal with.

For $19.95 they are packaging the Nuwai TM-310H and the Nuwai TM-311H. Panasonic alkaline batteries included, too. These two 1/2 watters aren't barn burners, but I've read here that they represent a good value. One's particularly tiny, taking just one AAA. The other takes two AAAs. Both are regulated. Pretty good for 10 bucks, I'd say. I bought a Q III from them and had it coast to coast two days later.

Last edited:

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the heads up but, there are two errors in your message:

1. These are NOT luxeons, they are .5w, so please edit your subject message.

2. They are NOT regulated. Please see previous runtime charts on these lights. I don't have any links handy.

Keep scanning the market for good deals.

onthebeam

Enlightened
Re: Another good sale: 2 Luxeons for $20

Hmmmm, Just trying to pass along a good deal I received in an email from Amondotech.

Their website ad states "2 pcs 1/2 watt Luxeon LED Flashlights" and "DC/DC circuitry maintains stable light output for maximum duration, light output does not drop off like unregulated LED." You'll find that wording under their Special Sales link. Don't know about the regulation but,come to think of it, it's hard to argue that a 1/2 watter could be a Luxeon, isn't it?

So, I'd suggest contacting them to correct. I have no connection with them other than being a satisfied customer.

Last edited:

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
The Lithium AAA batteries will give these little lights an almost flat runtime plot. Look at my runtime plots in the "sticky" area of the Reviews Forum.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Target is selling the River Rock .5. It is exactly the same as the Nuwai TM311H. The cost is $10.00 + tax.

dsc011486fq.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Another good sale: 2 Luxeons for $20

"So, I'd suggest contacting them to correct."
I found this thread while looking for somebody from Amondotech. Earlier I sent them an e-mail asking about an error on one of their pages. (Showing a picture of a 1000 mAh battery and talking about how powerful it was at 850.)
They sent me an automatic response telling me how important I am but that I should read their FAQ's, then get back to them.
When *I* tell somebody they are important I read what they say first.

Latest posts