dont ever ever stick ya head in a empty watermelon

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its awefulll why would i ever try to do this was i have no idea.but ill never do it again

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, y'know sometimes after a long dreary day I know I can count on surfing over to the CPF cafe and one of your posts making me smile. Whether I get to ponder the merits of some insanely hot hotsauce recipe or get struck by this watermelon insanity -- Thank you!

sniper

Enlightened
raggie33 said:
its awefulll why would i ever try to do this was i have no idea.but ill never do it again

Raggie:
YOU are a truly unique and good human being! I won't even ask. Have a good weekend. :crackup: :crackup:

Last edited:

Topper

Flashaholic*
Raggie, make sure your head is dry before going to bed,if not you will get stuck to the pillow. Do not ask I know I speak truth,trust me on this.
Topper

raggie33

*the raggedier*
it was a odd expirance i guess some kionda vacum thing happend when i tryied to removie it well a course when it got stuck i panackied and started flaying around ya would of thought id at least have eyes holes cut out.imagine the suprise when people saw me running down road saying call 911 but im sure they didnt understand me

2dim

Enlightened
raggie33 said:
it was a odd expirance i guess some kionda vacum thing happend when i tryied to removie it well a course when it got stuck i panackied and started flaying around ya would of thought id at least have eyes holes cut out.imagine the suprise when people saw me running down road saying call 911 but im sure they didnt understand me

Oh Raggie, I'm laughing so hard tears are falling and the cat's starting to freak!!!

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forget the pics, I want VIDEO!!!! :devil:
:crackup: :crackup:

I'm LMAO

raggie33 said:

pradeep1

Enlightened
raggie33, you have consistently proved to be the most interesting (strangest) member of this forum. :)

How did you get yourself into this predicament...and why didn't you have a flashlight and camera handy when you did. I once got my head caught in the railing of a fence. That sucked. :(

raggie33

*the raggedier*
pradeep1 said:
raggie33, you have consistently proved to be the most interesting (strangest) member of this forum. :)

How did you get yourself into this predicament...and why didn't you have a flashlight and camera handy when you did. I once got my head caught in the railing of a fence. That sucked. :(
didnt ya ever wanna know what it fekt to have a melon on ya head