beep at me and **** me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
why is it so many jerks in cars have to beep and yell at us people who are on foot or bike.i have so many problems going outside in first polace i dont need beeping.neext time stop ill beat ya .sorry i had to vent

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
:mad: I was riding my bike once, staying as close to the curb as possible, when some jerk tried to squeeze me off of the road by driving as close to the curb as he could (this was at low speed). I had half a mind to climb up onto his hood and put a good dent in it.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
PhotonWrangler said:
:mad: I was riding my bike once, staying as close to the curb as possible, when some jerk tried to squeeze me off of the road by driving as close to the curb as he could (this was at low speed). I had half a mind to climb up onto his hood and put a good dent in it.

That's when you throw one of those junky Mag flashlights at em'. :naughty:

Empath

Flashaholic
Venting through CPF, including angry responses of how you'd like to take retaliatory action isn't what CPF is about. Venting can be accomplished through a well worded posting instead of an angry outburst. It's difficult enough to steer a thread away from such when it devolves to such a state. This one didn't devolve; it started that way.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts