Another Stinger Charging Question Please

wheel

Newly Enlightened
I must make the order today for my Son's Christmas present. He wants the polystinger with the fast DC charger and fast AC charger. This is a big purchase for me and I was just wondering about leaving the flashlight charging continuously in the vehicle. I would feel comfortable with leaving it in the AC charger, but just not sure about the DC one. Does it charge continuously even with the vehicle not running??? If someone with knowledge about this product could respond, I would definitely appreciate it. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Frank

Newly Enlightened
Be sure to wire it to the ignition switch. The one in my work vehicle was on and drawing current all of the time. It was installed and wired the same as the radios and computers so we can work and listen to the radio when the vehicle is off. Whenever I had a long weekend the battery would drain. I had our radio contractor connect it so the light would only charge when the key was turned.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whenever I had a long weekend the battery would drain. I had our radio contractor connect it so the light would only charge when the key was turned.[/QB][/QUOTE]
Frank, if chargeing a flashlight would drain your battery over ANY reasonable length of time, you have either a bad car battery or a short in the wireing to the charger. TX