The movie Crash, Surefire spotting.

WDR65

Enlightened
As I was watching Crash this afternoon I noticed that during the scene where the police officers pull over the couple that one of the officers was carrying what appeared to be a 9P. Or it could have been a rechargable 6P, but I'm fairly certain I saw the (Caution: Hot Surface) on the bezel. This is probably already been brought up, but I didn't remember seeing it on here before.

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw Crash last month. In my opinion, it's the definitive study of race relations in America and should be required viewing in high schools.

WDR65

Enlightened
Paul in Maryland,
Very true, but wow. I rarely see people treated like that even in Southeastern, NC. My roommates and I are all from coastal NC and we were very suprised and we are from very rural areas with a high minority to white ratios. It was kinda harsh on all counts, but from what I've read about certain areas I guess it shows how disriminatory we as American's can be. One thing I have learned from coming up here to school is that my friends from areas with less minorities seem to be more pregidoused than my friends who went to school in cities with larger minority populations. It just makes me wonder sometimes.

WDR65

Enlightened
I haven't watched Sin City yet, its sitting in the living room waiting. As far as CSI whenever I watch it they always seem to be using M4's at super close range. I couldn't even use my SRTH with 105 lumen lamp at those ranges comfortably, so I wonder what 225 lumens concentrated into one little spot is like. Also seem to see a lot of Scorpions and 2 cell lights.

nighthawk

Newly Enlightened
XenonM3 said:
Did everyone see SinCity too? it seems to have alot of surefires.

Also my favorite show CSI, uses alot of surefires like the M3T and E series.

yes, i noticed that too. but from the CSI miami series, all the CSI guys/gals are using some sort of a clicker device on their flashlights. i'm not quite sure if they're surefires, though.

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just saw the SF M6 on TV movie Invasion on CBS channel last night. It is cool new sci-fi series.