• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S/T McLux III PD Ha-Nat U bin

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
TRADE Pending

TRADE PENDING TRADE PENDING TRADE PENDING TRADE PENDING F/S/T McLux III PD Ha-Nat U bin Like new except for slight wear (hardly visible) on the replaceable bezel ring. U-Bin lux III is a bit warm (as Don noted), but bright.

Looking for excellent condition Aleph 1 or Aleph 3 with 917-1000mah lux III light engine on 2xcr123 body and tailcap or excellent condition Surefire L5, L6, U2 or Gladius with box and paper work. Or $200.00 Paypal / Postal money order excepted. USPS Priority / tracking included to US. PM me for details.

I really like the McLux III PD. I have used it at work for several months and it has not let me down. I covered the body and head with inner tube tire rubber so it was protected the whole time :) TRADE PENDING

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wolfen I rerely do any horse trading but I think I have just what what you are looking for,
Pm me if you do not find it with moeman]
Yaesumofo

Wolfen said:
F/S/T McLux III PD Ha-Nat U bin Like new except for slight wear (hardly visible) on the replaceable bezel ring. U-Bin lux III is a bit warm (as Don noted), but bright.

Looking for excellent condition Aleph 1 or Aleph 3 with 917-1000mah lux III light engine on 2xcr123 body and tailcap or excellent condition Surefire L5, L6, U2 or Gladius with box and paper work. Or $200.00 Paypal / Postal money order excepted. USPS Priority / tracking included to US. PM me for details.

I really like the McLux III PD. I have used it at work for several months and it has not let me down. I covered the body and head with inner tube tire rubber so it was protected the whole time :)

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wolfen I am un clear what you are looking for. I sent you an offer with ecactly the light you asked for and for some reson it dosen't have enough throw. This is the light you asked for.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/yaesumofo/DSCN7549smcrop.jpg
maybe I am wrong but above is the lexact ight you describe as the one you want.
I find it strange that when presented with the exact light you ask for right down to the 917 driver in an alph 1 head, a long throw head. Even the exact body you requested. Wolfen,I am not sure you know exactly what you want. The aleph 2 I beleive is a wide beam light not a long throw head.
Why you would regect the exact light you ask for in perfect new condition is beyond me.
Yaesumofo

Last edited:

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
yaesumofo,
In my post I asked for a possible trade for specifically an Aleph 1 or Aleph 3 in addition to the Surefire L5, L6 , U2 or Gladius. I may not know exactly what I want and but another pocket light it is not.

Your light which is very nice is a Aleph2 with a 2Xcr2 body. Sorry I just can't use that right now. I sent a trade offer to moeman he has a Aleph 3 and I am planning on trading with him. Again I thank you for your interest and your trade offer.
I am marking this trade pending, Thanks everybody for their interest.

fleegs

Enlightened
FYI-

The aleph series from samller to bigger is Aleph2 (20mm), Aleph 1 (27mm), Aleph 3 (38mm).

Is that really a 2 X CR2?

rob

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is exactly why I am confused. You said and I quote "Aleph 1 or Aleph 3 with 917-1000mah lux III light engine on 2xcr123 body and tailcap "
Which is exactly what I produced here. To the word. You asked for it and then when I offerd it to you, you told me it wasn't what you were looking for.

Then why ask for it if you are not interested in it? Why waste my time.
Yes it holds 2 cr123's. Yes it is an Aleph 2. Yes it has a nice two stage tail cap. Yes it is in perfect brand new condition. All this for a used McluxIIIPD? I have 2 of them. I love the PD and was willing to trade you, I was doing you a favor by offering it to you. I am glad you have a trade pending because my light is no longer available.
Yaesumofo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...N7549smcrop.jpg

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your first post didn't say "in addition" It said "or"

read your first post: "Looking for excellent condition Aleph 1 or Aleph 3 with 917-1000mah lux III light engine on 2xcr123 body and tail cap or excellent condition Surefire L5, L6, U2 or Gladius with box and paper work.

Whatever.
A used McluxIIIPD has a certain vaule. It sounds like you are trying to maximize here. I don't blame you for that but in the future be clear about exactly what you are looking for that way people won't waste their time on some wild goose chace.
Yaesumofo
BTW it is an Aleph 1 head not a 2. Aleph 2 heads are a wide light not a spot.
Why would you ask for a pocket light if you were not looking for one?
I for some reson am really pissed off about this.
Sorry.
Yaesumofo

Wolfen said:
yaesumofo,
In my post I asked for a possible trade for specifically an Aleph 1 or Aleph 3 in addition to the Surefire L5, L6 , U2 or Gladius. I may not know exactly what I want and but another pocket light it is not.

Your light which is very nice is a Aleph2 with a 2Xcr2 body. Sorry I just can't use that right now. I sent a trade offer to moeman he has a Aleph 3 and I am planning on trading with him. Again I thank you for your interest and your trade offer.
I am marking this trade pending, Thanks everybody for their interest.

Last edited:

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yaesumofo,
I have your PM. You offered an Aleph 2 with a 2 X Cr2 body. Not something I am interested in. I will copy the PM and send it back to you.